NuTricia's Lectures are energetic, fun and informative. Call today at (781) 449-1468 to schedule a lecture. The following are current lectures offered. Lectures can be customized for your convenience.
Foods and Moods
Do you skip breakfast? Do you have a bottomless coffee cup? Are you looking for chocolate at 3 p.m.? Do you raid your cabinets when you get home from work? Learn how strategic eating principles can change these behaviors, lift your mood, increase your health, and help you feel energized all day long.
Do you have a boring cart? Do you want to make it exciting and healthy? Learn what to shop for and how to make a "supermarket superplan" for eating healthy.
Fad Diet Primer
Are you either "on a diet" or "off a diet"? Do you label your eating habits as "being good" or "being bad"? Learn about all the popular diets, which ones are sound, and how to find the right weight loss program for you.
Winning Weight Loss
Are you struggling with a few or fifty extra pounds? Have you been on many different diets with limited success? This seminar is for you. Learn strategic eating principles and get motivated to win the losing game.
Healthy heart eating doesn't mean taking away lots of foods. Learn about all the healthy foods you can add to your diet to live the heart-smart way.
Demystify cholesterol and learn how to bring the lousy stuff down and the healthy stuff up. Find out which power foods, nutrients, and healthy lifestyle suggestions can help.
Go for the Grain! The Whole Way!
What is a whole grain? How many do I need to eat a day? How do I shop for them? Discover how adding more whole grains can boost your mood and decrease your heart disease and cancer risk.
Phytochemicals: Rainbow eating for maximal health
Do you want more energy, vitality, glowing skin, and a decreased risk for cancer and heart disease? See how eating a rainbow-bright diet can give you energy and vitality.
Eating for energy
Do you need a lift? Are you grabbing chocolate at 3 p.m.? Is your coffee cup the size of a paint can? Learn how to give yourself a natural lift and stay energized all day long.
How to Not Gain that 10 pounds during the Holidays
Do you want to prevent that holiday weight gain? Learn new ways of approaching workplace, friend, and family holiday gatherings. Learn new tactics to eat mindfully, make time to nurture yourself, and stay on the eating wagon.
Nutricia's Navigating at Restaurants
Fat? Carbs? Calories? Fiber? What should you be looking for when you are dining out? Learn which restaurants are offering healthy menu items and which nutritional restaurant pitfalls to avoid.
The Last 10
Are you struggling with those last 10 pounds? Learn strategic goal setting and how to pare off those last 10 pounds by taking a critical look at your diet and exercise habits. Small groups recommended because this seminar is highly interactive.
Behavioral Eating Strategies
Are you a stress or emotional eater? If so, this lecture is for you! Learn goal setting techniques and how to eat mindfully. Gently nourish your body without feeling guilt. Combat compulsive overeating.
From whole grains to organic and locally grown…learn about eating healthier for yourself and the planet.
NAT Time: NuTricia's Activity Time for Kids
Kids are entertained and informed about nutrition through food puppets and interactive activities.
- "Speaker was wonderful."
- "Thought everything we talked about was a great help."
- "Enjoyed all aspects."
-Attendees, Town of Plymouth
- "Very enthusiastically presented. Everything was very clear and easy to understand."
- "One of the best brown bag lunches I have attended."
-Attendees, J. Jill
- "This was great. Thanks!" "…refreshing tips on what to eat and approaching eating habits as changing your lifestyle rather than "dieting." I also loved that she used visual aids and humor to keep us engaged!"
- "Great Speaker- keep it up" "The handouts are great. Love the lists & serving sizes of good snacks."
-Attendees, Burns & Levinson
- "Tricia is full of useful information-her presentation is energetic and insightful. Her knowledge is easily understood."
- "Great Seminar."
- "Example of foods was great!!"
- "Excellent overview of portion control."
-Attendees, Ropes and Grey
- "Tricia had a great presentation & energy level."
- "Very nice job!"
- "I like the way it tied into our previous workshop on stress."
- "Good Presentation on all points."
- "I loved it all. I loved your energy level!"
- "Great Presentation."
-Attendees, Middlesex College
- "This lecturer was enthusiastic, perky, and educational. Very informative & right to the point. She made it easy to understand in everyday terms."
- "It was all great."
- "It was great!"
-Attendees, New England Conservatory
Back to Top of page